Sunday, December 23, 2007

No, We Are Not Above Shameless Self-Promotion and Bragging



We just won a Best of Atlanta 2007 for Best One Stop Gift Shop!

Not bad for a 1 year old, nes pas? Indeed, we are just getting warmed up. Just wait 'til you get a load of us in 2008. We will be focusing on offering more and more great things from independent American designers and right now we are working with design houses in the Netherlands, the UK, France, and Japan to bring you sublime and clever things not readily available in the US.

We want to wish you all the happiest of holidays...and a sincere thank you for your support in our freshman year.

Peace out. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations you guys!
I couldn't agree more with that.
Your store is without a doubt my favorite place to be, it's like visiting your most wonderful friend's house.

Can't wait to see what amazing things you'll have in store for 2008!

Cakespy said...

Woo! Congratulations! That is totally worth bragging about!!

AsianCajuns said...

Congrats you guys! I'm not surprised.

forkoff said...

I visited your store today for the first time, and was in awe. You have the best selection of items I have seen under one roof in a very long time. I was especially fond of the winged espresso cups you carry. They remind me of Ingo Maurer's Lucellino light fixture. Keep up the great work!